Explaining the Coolsculpting Procedure
With over 4 million procedures performed worldwide, Coolsculpting has become one of the most effective non-invasive techniques for fat reduction. This revolutionary fat freezing technology allows you to get rid of those extra layers from problem areas like thighs, waist, arms or abdomen.
In this article we will take a look at what exactly happens during a Coolsculpting procedure.
• After making your appointment with a Coolsculpting specialist, the first thing you need to do is sit down with your doctor and select the areas you want to treat.
• After a careful review of the area to be treated, the doctor will place a protective gel pad on the surface of the skin.
• Therefore the Coolsculpting applicator should be used to provide controlled cooling in order to eliminate excess fat below the surface of the skin.
• The fat cells of the area to be treated would be completely crystallized before being permanently eliminated.
• Over time your body will naturally remove dead fat cells giving you a leaner, more sculpted appearance.
What happens to the fat?
Applying controlled cooling targets fat cells and destroys them without affecting the skin. In the weeks following the treatment, dead fat cells are removed from the body’s natural processes.
This no downtime fat reduction treatment will allow you to resume your daily activity immediately after your session. During the treatment process you can read a book, take a nap or text your friends as there is no pain.
Is Coolsculpting right for every overweight individual?
Ideal candidates for Coolsculpting are individuals who exercise, eat a balanced diet, and do not exceed 20 pounds. of their ideal weight. It should be Coolsculpting
borne in mind that this procedure is not a response to obesity, it is rather used for treating fat-prone areas of the body such as flabby arms, fat thighs, back or love handles.
How many sessions do I need?
The number of sessions you would require will depend on the areas you wish to treat. If you can’t wait to shrink your flabby arms, one or two sessions is enough. On the other hand, if you want to treat a number of problem areas, you have to go for consecutive sessions. In some clinics where there are multiple Coolsculpting systems, it is possible to treat more than one area of the body at the same time.
Are you looking for a reliable Medspa that offers Coolsculpting services in Lakeland, Florida? Make an appointment with True-MD today to get a professional Coolsculpting treatment performed by highly experienced medical professionals.